|Fish balls and Potato Soup...|
5 fish balls halved
1 potato skinned and cubed
1/2 carrot skinned and cubed
1 tomato sliced into 6 or 8
1 stalk celery chopped
3 young corns sliced
3 bird eye chillies crushed
Chinese celery, spring onion and fried shallots for garnish..
|Hubby savouring the soup.....|
1 tblspn minced shallots
1/2 tspn crushed black pepper
1/4 tspn ground white pepper
1 tspn ground soup spices - I used Adabi.
2 tblspn vegetable oil
1 litre chicken broth or plain water
1 tspn of your favourite seasoning - optional
Salt and Sugar to taste
- Heat oil in a pot and saute garlic, shallots and peppers until brownish.
- Add soup spices and stir until combined and immediately pour the chicken broth or water.
- Add fish balls and cubed potatoes, simmer until boiling.
- When the potatoes are soft, add all vegetables to the soup including chillies, simmer for a while.
- Finally add seasoning, salt and sugar to taste.