1 ¼ cups self raising flour
½ cups cocoa powder
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon soda
1 cup NESTUM
1 ½ cup strawberry chocolate chips
1 cup sliced almonds
100g brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Sift ingredients A together, then stir in ingredient B, mix well, set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla essence, mix well.
- Fold in flour mixture, mix well.
- Scoop a teaspoonful of mixture onto lightly greased oven trays.Allow room for the dough to spread.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 170 C for 15-minutes or until golden brown.
- This recipe is my own concoction, mix and match from the NESTUM cookies recipes in Malaysian Women Weekly.
- Gambar tak cantik, al-maklum cuma guna my Nokia E71...tengah cari camera. Mine dah rosak about 1 year dah, belum cari ganti!!!