|My Dadih - Blueberry, Strawberry, Orange & Capuchino....|
|My Dadih - |
Strawberry, Capuchino & Blueberry...
1 packet of Nestle Coffemate (450g)
1 packet of agar2 powder (Cik Ngah used Nona Brand)
1 tin of Evaporated Milk + 1 tin of plain water (Ideal or F&N)
1 litre of Fresh Milk (Plain or Flavoured)
2 litres plain water
2 cups of sugar (1 1/4 cups if using Flavoured milk)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon lime juice *optional
Emulco (flavour + colouring) of your choice (if using plain milk)
- Mix all ingredients in a pot except emulco and whisk until well combined
- Heat the mixture until boiling, stirring all the way to prevent craddle.
- Turn of the heat at the first sign of boiling and continue stirring for a little while.
- Add your favourite emulco and stir until well combined
- Pour the milk mixture in your preferred container, leave to cool before refrigerating.
|Whisk well until well combined....|
- Put spoons or saddle in the milk mixture while heating it to avoid the mixture from spilling over.
- Use the milk carton to measure the water.
- For those who does not flavour milk, replace the milk with plain water of the same amount