|My Lemon Oreo Cheesecake...hemmmmmm!|
I seriously need a new camera!
Cheesecake ni request dari Hubby. Dah lama dah dia tanya boleh tak buat cheesecake, Cik Ngah janji akan cuba. Berbekalkan resepi yg Cik Ngah kumpul masa belajar di Liverpool dulu, and a few modifications maka terhasillah 'My Lemon Oreo Cheesecake'.
The original recipe call for soft cheese and graham crackers and is called Clasic Cheesecake. Cik Ngah substitute with cream cheese block and oreo cookies. First time buat, kira oklah menjadi!! Resepi seperti berikut;
100g butter, melted
250g crushed oreo cookies (with cream)
500g Cream cheese, room temperature
2 tbsp plain flour
100g caster sugar
3 eggs separated
100ml sour cream
1 tbsp grated lemon rind
3 tbsp lemon juice
- Mix crushed oreo cookies with melted butter thoroughly and press into 9 inches springform tin and set aside.
- For added deco, Cik Ngah line the cheese cake with oreo cookie pieces.
- Beat egg whites until hard peak form.
- Beat cream cheese with flour, caster sugar, egg yolks, lemon rind and juice, and sour cream until light and fluffy.
- Mix well with egg whites and pour into the tin.
- Bake for 40 minutes and then check, it should be set but slightly wobbly in the center. Leave in the tin to cool.
- Refrigerate over night before serving.